Thursday, September 10, 2026

Some News

 

Just wanted to share some news and links with you. First off, my novels Patches of Grey and Matters of Convenience are now both available for the first time in hardcover at Amazon. Reading preference matters, so I aim to be of service with my prose in as many formats as possible. Patches of Grey can be obtained in paperback, hardcover and download to kindle app. Matters of Convenience is available in each of those derivations as well, plus there is also an audiobook version. I suppose that I need to get cracking in producing/publishing audiobook editions of Patches of Grey and my novella Feeding the Squirrels. Last but not least, there is my children's book The Absolutely Amazing Adventures of Ava Appelsawse. It continues to be obtainable only in paperback format, and that is probably how I will keep things. I am of the firm opinion that a child should ideally be able to hold a book in their hands and view it with their eyes (particularly the wonderful illustrations provided by Erin Rogers Pickering), regardless of whether reading it for themselves of having it read to them. Of course, when it comes to kids it's always wise to have a back-up plan.


Patches of Grey





Matters of Convenience



If you happen to be anywhere nearby Union, New Jersey then I invite you to stop by the wonderful library to be found there. That is where I will be on Saturday, September 26th, 2026 to participate in their upcoming Local Authors Fair. I will have some books on hand if your favorite physical format is "autographed by the author", and I will be reading an excerpt from my soon to be released third novel - Second Shot



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment