Monday, March 24, 2014

Bookish Stuff

I don't have much to say here today.  I was simply inspired to present a bunch of bookish stuff for your enjoyment.  I'll probably return to this post periodically and add new material as I stumble upon it.  It will take you a little while to listen to these many words of wisdom and beauty, so I suggest getting started right away.  RIP to the literary giants we have recently lost.  But their words will of course live on forever.  After all, that's one of the main reasons writers put pen to paper.




















Where Are the People of Color in Children’s Books?

Literary Geniuses Who Happen To Be Super Hot

Wait, they forgot a hottie...



100 Greatest Novels of AllTime (according to Robert Crum in 2003)


Story that highlights absurd cowardice and lack of innovative thinking by today’s publishing industry














Cool informational illustrations by By James Gulliver Hancock:


Hemingway



Tolstoy



Wilde


Be sure to check out my reconstruction of RoyPickering.net


No comments:

Post a Comment