Friday, January 25, 2008

Good Reads




My editor at SynergEbooks, publisher of Feeding the Squirrels, introduced me to a great site - GoodReads.com. It's an excellent place to go for reviews of well known as well as less publicized books, and a great many of the reviews are written by published writers. I am now one of the authors featured at this site and have penned a handful of reviews for books I've had the pleasure to read. Here is a link to my Good Reads profile page - http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/811952





Feeding the Squirrels: A Novella - Happy reading and reviewing!


I wrote the words above back in January of 2008. Now in April of 2016 GoodReads.com has reached 50 million posted reviews. Wow!  Congrats to Otis Chandler, and thank you GoodReads for being such a great site for book lovers.




No comments:

Post a Comment