Monday, August 5, 2024

Worth a Listen

 


I will be brief, because the purpose of this post is not for you to read what I have written. It is primarily for you to listen. So rest your eyes if you so choose, but kindly indulge and lend me your ears.


 
















                           *****************



      Yoga Lady is one of my favorite pieces of Art by Erin Rogers Pickering  

                               ~~~~~

So many great patterns to choose from. Click on their logo below to be taken to her shop.






                   ***********************

Another audio book fan!


According to Publishers Weekly, US audiobook sales hit $2 billion in 2024. I'm responsible for a dollar or two of that courtesy of Matters of Convenience.

@mudhousebooks My novel Matters of Convenience is available at Amazon in print (paperback), Kindle and audio formats. Readers loved, reviewers adored, word of mouth spreaders revered. #booktok ♬ Please Please Please - Sabrina Carpenter


BONUS TRACKS



@mudhousebooks Quotes from an assortment of my works of fiction. #booktok Books by #RoyPickering are available at #Amazon ♬ Aesthetic Vibes - Megacreate



AND NOW FOR SOME BOOK HUMOR COURSESY OF ELLIS ROSEN










No comments:

Post a Comment