Friday, March 20, 2020

Hang in there - We'll get through this

In light of what's going on these days with Covid-19 / Coronavirus I've decided to do my small part to help civilization remain civilized. This too shall pass. Being stuck at home doesn't need to mean that you stay stuck in a rut or a funk. If you'd like some help keeping your little ones occupied while you do your best to get work done from home, head to the bottom of this post. And then keep stopping by Roy's Book Reviews as I continue to add children's book readings to my booktube channel until we ride this thing out. I may even continue after that. Stay safe!

- Roy




















And since physical movement is just as important as nourishing their minds and imaginations, I also recommend this dance video series




You might want to check out some of these videos from performances at The Kennedy Center

Or stop by a virtual art gallery [INSPIRING MINDS: Art Educators Exhibition] and perhaps purchase a beautiful new piece for your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment