Tuesday, July 10, 2012

PATCHES OF GREY is a B.R.A.G. Medallion™ Honoree









I am thrilled to announce that my novel Patches of Grey has been named a 2012 B.R.A.G. Medallion™ Honoree. The full list of honorees can be found here. Be sure to check out the indieBRAG web site to learn more about this fantastic organization and who they choose to honor. I am humbled to be among the group of independent authors that they recognize and recommend. You can also learn more about their mission to spotlight quality on the part of authors who self publish in print or digitally in this blog post by Helen Hollick.

Post at blog of Lulu about indieBRAG

I am exceedingly grateful to indieBRAG and continue to be appreciative of all my readers and reviewers. The journey continues and keeps getting sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment